Sunday, February 3, 2013

Iphone Photo Dump – January 2013

 

 

2013-01-NikkiM

The bottle for Eau de Minaj.  I know Suzanne has worn it several times, but, I’ve neglected to ask what she thinks of the scent….

2012-01-CpherElements

The first of several photos ‘texted from home’…not really in any chronological order.  Did well on this science test; not so well on a math test that I was home to help him study for. 

2012-01-KevinZombie

the homefront has been on a bit of Walking Dead kick recently…..they sent me this picture after Kevin stumbled out of his room in the afternoon one weekend.  I’ve done red-eye-correction, but, he has that zombie-pale-look going!

2012-01-OdyWindshield

mix small dent in windshield with air on cold glass surface…..craaaack goes the Odyssey windshield….

2012-01-VoltComfort

Finally was able to use this option on the Volt when I was home for MLK weekend….remembered to start the car 5 minutes before Matthew and I emerged from soccer practice.  Since he was in shorts, he appreciated this move!

2013-01-Chloe

For New Years I travelled west to Harrisburg to see the Kappeler’s.  Chloe here is about to hand me this piece of string that we played with for about 20 minutes….

2013-01-ChloeLloyd

I miss those days of carrying sleeping kids around..but that’s a long time ago for me!

2013-01-Redbank01

Walked around Red Bank one Saturday afternoon; this statue sits outside one of the two Catholic churches I passed…

2012-01-PSUHockey01

This is one of my Christmas presents; I wanted to go see the Penn State – Michigan State hockey game; this is the first year for Div I ice hockey at Penn State.  But, I’m in NJ, so, the family went.  Only Cpher was actively rooting for Penn State.

And the Nittany Lions pulled out the win, 4-2.  I watched it over the internet (the game was on the Big Ten Network) so it wasn’t a total loss….

2012-01-CpherBiebs

Henry and Sam got this gag gift for Cpher for his birthday….they went bowling and laser-tagging in a mini-celebration last Friday night….

2012-01-CpherPennState

A birthday present…the boy likes his hoodie-sweatshirts!

2013-01-CpherFacebook

Matthew is the master of skype; but, Cpher has sent me more messages via facebook and text.