Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wipeout

On the road again, a night/day trip to Ashtabula. We'll see if my late flight out of Detroit goes off without a hitch this time. Northwest sent me a letter apologizing for the flight cacellation and giving me 2,500 miles......really, it's hard to fault Northwest for a woman freaking out in the bathroom, and God knows, if I feel Northwest is at fault, I'll type out an email. So, wasn't expecting the miles, but, hey, miles is miles.

ABC premiered a new reality tv show last night, Wipeout. Three Hutsell Boys give it a total of six thumbs way up.



The 9 o'clock hour, with the Japanese game show gig, was also a big hit.

Currently reading (finished on the flight from LAN to DTW): "American Nerd: The story of my people" by Benjamin Nugent. Keep your wise cracks about the appropriateness of the subject matter to yourselves!

Currently listening: Have been watching a fair bit of Euro 2008 (soccer is boring! It takes a lot to getme to fall asleep in front of the tv, and both Saturday and Sunday I was out) and had to find the song they play after the goals