Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vacation: The Videos

I finally have them done.  I could link to each one, but, think that it might be best if I just send you to the main video page

If you got the link above you’ll find the following (you can’t click on the pictures below and get video…..Shutterfly never came up with video embedding so I’m going to upload one of the files to One True Media tonight and see if they’ve gone to HD-quality playback yet….might switch back there).

New Picture (12)

A video of the highlights from the day at the beach on the inflatables.  Matthew climbs twice and slides twice, some more bounding, and then the boys best “wipeout’ type attempts.  The highlight for me is the time Christopher jumps on the one ‘balloon’ to get Matthew to bounce off….

New Picture (13)

Some video of the boys parasailing….I tried to zoom out enough so that you could see the horizon to get a feel for how high those turkeys were.  They said they could see the Yucatan Peninsula off in the distance….

New Picture (14)

Takeoffs, landings, and some good video of the beautiful waters off of Belize.  Pay attention to the gravel-type runway on the first take-off; and the fly or swim part at the end…

New Picture (15)

Snorkeling @ Belize.  In hindsight, I should have taken more video.  In hindsight, I’d love to know why I have that dark spot on my camera lens and need to get this camera cleaned!   The best views of the nurse sharks are found in this video….

New Picture (16)

Costa Maya snorkeling.  More video, but less to see here…..