Monday, May 13, 2013

From The Sports Desk – Of Course I’m Gone Edition

 

Matthew takes the all-time family goal-scoring lead tonight after a 9-1 win against Grand Ledge.  I’m in Indianapolis, so, that’s two goals that I have not seen, even though I was clearly in attendance for one of them.  Not even sure I got a good description of the goal on the phone tonight; will have to ask for an audio replay tomorrow. 

Cpher didn’t have a lot to do on defense this game.  No pictures from the front.

Should be a lot more goals for the team Wednesday and Thursday; play GL again Thursday and we beat up on EL pretty good the first time we played them….they are the opponent Wednesday.

IMG_2768

Wanted to include a picture with this post…and Matthew brought home this artwork (ART!) and actually bothered to explain it to me.  It is supposed to be a self-portrait; the right side of the picture is supposedly from the front, and the left side is from the side (you can see the eyes and nose are different I guess).  He used green and white for Michigan State and Blue and Maize for Michigan….he must have done this around Christmas because he said the background is supposed to represent that and the red neck and shirt are supposed to represent TNT.

We likes art; we especially like when the kids bother to explain it to us.