Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coming Attractions

 

I’m back in Indianapolis for four days next week so I will save up my blogging for then.  But, as a reminder to me, here’s what’s on deck.

  • Iphone photo dump.  There’s a lot there to talk about
  • Cpher’s next-to-last football game (they won’t end the season winless!)
  • Indianapolis.  Many of those photos are of Indy; I figure if I could blog about Rome I can blog about Indy.
  • Basketball.  One boy’s basketball career comes to a (temporary?…probably not) end.  Another boy heads in a different direction.
  • Senior Pictures Part 2:  Not sure if I’ll wait for the actual pictures to be posted to actually talk about the process.
  • Inspiration.  Kind of shocked by this, but, it’s going to get posted.
  • Schools:  A post on Kevin’s choices is probably in order
  • The last football and the last futbol game of the fall. 
  • Quiz Bowl Update:  I don’t talk about Kevin’s bi-weekly matches nearly enough.  I’ll try to remedy that.
  • Fall and Winter Plays:  In a senior year full of good news so far, this was not one of the better moments.
  • Dog and Cat update.  Why not?