Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Inspiration

 

Presented, without much comment (oh, and the last sentence I could comment a ton on!), is Cpher’s essay about someone who inspired him.  Was very humbled when he told me about this and stayed away from it until it was over (I have been trying to help him self-edit when I know he has an essay….but he didn’t get that help here).

“Have you ever looked up to someone? He or She might be your dad or a zookeeper at a local zoo. Well, my inspiration comes from my father because he always loves me, encourages me, and does extra things for me.

My dad cares for me a lot. When we are mad at each other and fight he finds a way to make things better. I hate fighting with him so when we try to make up he’s courteous, and kind. I feel like my dad will do anything for me so that makes me feel really good inside. Sometimes I want to skip sports we agree that I can’t skip today but maybe next week.

I don’t think my dad is mean to me. When I have to leave for sport he makes my brothers and I food before we have to leave. If, we have sports overlapping we leave extra early so we are not late. Since my brothers like my mom more than dad I like him more so we travel together and make our bond stronger.”