Monday, June 15, 2009

Christmas in July

First, I discovered I can grab images off of the videos I play on Itunes.  Here are images from my two favorite videos right now…

2009 - Steelers Super Bowl

“Santonio…for the touchdown!”

2009 - Pens Stanley Cup

“Lord Stanley….bring me thy brandy!”

Was a good day at work today as the Red Wing fans, both there and as I dropped the boys off at Kids Club, had to face the music.  The strangest thing now is what I talked about at the zoo….at least 10 people there go out of the way to comment on my jersey and say the win was awesome and at Kids Club, with both boys garbed in Pens shirts, there were two or three people who said “nice shirts” and other things.

Where were you people during the playoffs?  Bandwagon jumping mid-Michigan semi-fans….blah!

Second, I discovered (or rediscovered), while cleaning up over the last few weeks, the CD that had the images from the trip to the portrait studio in December.  You’ve seen some of these images, but, here all of them, purchased and not.

Click here to view these pictures larger