Monday, June 1, 2009

Christopher Art 2009

Again, comments in quotes below are from the artist.

2009-05-Cpherart01

“We had to make an insect.  I made it like a butterfly. We made the leafs by using erasers”

2009-05-Cpherart09

“We had to do daffodils.  We had tissue paper, we had markers, we had to put the marker on the tissue paper and crunch it together.”

2009-05-Cpherart08

“I made a treehouse.  I used some tongue depressors, cardboard, and I made a rainbow”

2009-05-Cpherart07

“i made a spider web.  We had to do different patterns; it was cool!” Dad:  where’s the spider?  “I didn’t draw one”.  Why not?  “It’s not a spider web.”  Okayyyy.

2009-05-Cpherart06

“The snowman is holding ice cream.  (Dad:  Why is the snowman holding ice cream?).  I don’t know.”

2009-05-Cpherart05

“The frog is in the swamp.  I had to do the cattails with paint and I made the frog with paper, oil, and pastels. I tore up paper to make the stems.”

2009-05-Cpherart04

“Here are some sunflowers.  I just made a circle and then I made half ovals to make the sunflower.  I used oil pastels.”   Dad swears it’s chalk…but Christopher says no, oil pastels!”

2009-05-Cpherart03

“I made an insect.  I named it…..um……um…..I’m thinking….um..I”m thinking…um….I named it…Butterscotch”

2009-05-Cpherart02

“I made a bird eating a worm; I made a pattern around the bird and the worm.  I called it a dot-bird.”