Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Iphone Photo Dump

Not much here, but, enough for a post I guess

2010-10-BYDeer

The new home office on Graystone affords me a view of the backyards…..these guys came walking through the other day

2010-10-CpherChillers

Christopher was reading with me (he in his American Chiller book, me reading something else) upstairs when all of a sudden I noticed the breathing sounds were a little bit louder than they had been previously…..

2010-10-EvilDead

This is the set from “Evil Dead: The Musical”; Kevin and I went to see this Saturday night and it was excellent!  Funny, gory, blood-spattered musical entertainment.  You can see the splatter-zone down next to the stage; if you are lucky(?) enough to sit there you are sure to be wet and dirty from water and blood, etc.

2010-10-KevinDriving

The scariest picture of the bunch…Kevin about to drive us home from the high school.  He’s completed Session 1 of the drivers ed and now has to complete 30 hr of supervised driving with Mom and Dad (ok, with Dad) before he can take Session 2….

2010-10-MatthewManning

Matthew’s best friend Ashton is a huge Colts fan….Mom caved in and bought Matthew this jersey that Matthew had been asking for.  He’s lucky Mom is so nice; Dad would never have done this!

I don’t know this kid and feel as if I have to disown him or perform some sort of ritual cleansing now…..  :)