Thursday, November 1, 2012

Suzanne Facebook Photo Dump

 

I knew there were at least two photos over there that I wanted to make sure ended up here….turns out there were more than a few.  So I made a post out of it.

2012-06-SuzanneMallorca01

I’m trying to figure out if Suzanne took these pictures in Mallorca with her Iphone or with the nice camera.  I guess I really don’t remember saving them, but, she posted them on Facebook…..

2012-06-SuzanneMallorca02

They are not presented in order.  This is probably the first in the series

2012-06-SuzanneMallorca03

And this has to the last…taken right before we boarded the ship

2012-06-SuzanneMallorca04

This picture is what makes me think Iphone…..I’m sure Suzanne would have zoomed in more with the other camera.  I remember Suzanne commenting on the one little white sailboat sitting in all this blue water as I was driving along trying to keep the car from stalling and us from falling off of a cliff…..

2012-06-SuzanneMallorca05

In Mallorca.  I have no idea what is since we didn’t stop there.  I really don’t remember it that much…..

Not sure what that metal thing in the foreground is supposed to be….looks kind of like a face mask and football helmet now that I really check it out.

2012-09-SuzanneBoysMSU

Picture #1 that I was really looking for….the boys at the Michigan State game.

2012-10-SuzanneMums

Picture #2 that I was really looking for……we hollowed out some pumpkins and used them as flower pots for mums.  Looked pretty good….but the pumpkins rot a lot quicker when you need to add water for the mums…

2012-10-SuzanneSeahawks

Picture #3 – Kevin and Suzanne went to the Seahawks – Lions game last Sunday.  Some nice seats and a pretty good game….even though it didn’t end like they wanted it too…..