Sunday, February 8, 2009

Iphone photo dump

I won't come close to the 1,000 words each photo supposedly has in them, but, thought I should get some of the random photos I've taken recently and give them some prose.

Iphone-20090208 002

I've been going into 2nd grade recently and teaching Jr. Achievement.  Friday I show up and the intern asks if I can wait a minute, the students are just finishing up a lesson.  Sure, fine, I need to set up anyway and I begin to do that.  I'm not really paying attention to the lesson, I've noticed they are doing some math with some graphing, but, aside from that, no concept of what's going on until I hear the intern say "and we don't have enough room to graph Christopher or myself".  At which point I swing around to see what exactly they are measuring.  Christopher chimes in at a very wide 64"...the intern clocked in at 66".

Iphone-20090208 003

Madison, and the rest of the cats, enjoyed the heat wave this weekend.  This is quite a jump to get up on top of the kennel, and she's walking over towards the window to begin screaming at us. Madison is the largest of our three cats; she's also the loudest.

Iphone-20090208 023

no words necessary.

Iphone-20090208 028

I think this picture is from movie night; we were watching Legally Blonde after seeing the musical the night before.  We must  have had soccer earlier in the day since Matthew, in the background, still has his jersey on.

Iphone-20090208 031

Backyard after the last of the heavy snows.

Iphone-20090208 032

And you can see on our table just how much snow had piled up by then.

Iphone-20090208 036

Taken from the 2nd level right before the beginning of the All-State Orchestra.  Kevin is to the right of the viola in the red shirt in the middle of the picture.