Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good and the bad

and this is the bad...sadly, I'm sure that 10 years from now this is what I'll remember the 6th grade concert for.

Excerpts from email yesterday.

"Hello Scott and Suzanne,

I am sorry to inform you about some very negative behaviors that Kevin chose to display at our 5th / 6th Grade Orchestra concert last evening....I am surprised at Kevin’s choices, since on the whole, Kevin is usually a respectful student. I think in this situation, Kevin made some wrong choices about who to sit with and how to behave sitting with the other two boys."

VERY dark and cloudy night for Kevin yesterday.......

18 minutes later, the home email had this:

"Hello Scott and Suzanne,

I wanted to let you know that Matthew's behavior in music today was
very disrespectful."

It's not often that Christopher is the only walking around NOT in trouble. :)