Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Honda Dealership

So, had to take the CR-V in for the 30K servicing this morning. While Suzanne and I are very happy with our Honda's; sadly, if there were another dealer we could go to for service we would.

When I take the CR-V in (purchased at the dealer), everything is fine. Staff is courteous, they do the little things that you would expect to be done and the experience, for what it is, is fine. They always ask that if we get called for a survey to please rate them all '5's' or, excellent, and, with service for the CR-V, I'd be happy to do that.

Taking the Odyssey in is another matter. We were going to purchase the Odyssey here, but, found it about 1.5K cheaper in Ann Arbor, gave this dealer a chance to match it, they declined, so, we bought it in Ann Arbor. And every single time I bring that car in here, it's a challenge. Not courteous, always offering different services I don't need, if there's any issue or question, the answer is "you're going to have to contact the dealer you bought it at", etc.

They'd better hope the survey doesn't call after a trip with the Odyssey.

What else is new: Still need to download the on-goal video(s) off of the camera; should do that today. Had a near disaster on Sunday, was copying over the recent videos from my computer to the backup, and then went to delete the videos off of my computer, and accidentally wiped all the 2008 videos off of the backup drive! Happily, I was able to download a program and retrieve them all (it was a USB drive, so, they didn't all just go to the recycle bin), but, it took about 2 hours total to get back to where I was before I hit 'delete').

Kevin and I went to "Dark Knight". Very good....Matthew and Christopher won't be going...am very surprised that movie has a PG-13 rating.....