Monday, September 8, 2008

Your vote counts!

Matthew is down here in the basement with me watching football. He has his football and is throwing it to himself. He has asked me the following; what do you think?

"Dad, should I be the quarterback who throws the awesome spirals?"

or

"Dad, should I be the receiver that makes the awesome catches?"

or

"Dad, should I be the running back that makes the awesome runs?"

There's a lot of awesome-ness there to consider!

Also, from today:

Dad "Matthew how was lunch?"

Matthew "Good.." but, he doesn't sound very happy about this "good".

Christopher: "We brought in the big guns to chase down the fast 1st graders today!" The popular lunch time activity has been, apparently, 2nd graders chasing the 1st graders....

Dad: "Did she catch you Matthew?"

Matthew: "Yeah, twice....."

UPDATE: "Dad, I should be the linebacker! The receiver comes up, he catches the ball, and Matthew comes up and tackles the receiver, he comes up with the fumble because he's so strong, and he gets tackled at the 30-yard line." He's pointing out linebackers on the TV "I run through the middle and I sack the guy...I grab the fumble and there's a touchdown!"