Sunday, December 19, 2010

Basketball – Game 3

I know I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again….been crazy busy at work, so blogging is taking a back seat.

We won our third game, 24-5 against Bath.  They scored the first two points, we scored the next 22 I think.

You can see that first Bath basket in the video posted here.  I clipped out three + minutes; you can see Christopher’s two baskets in the last 30 or 45 seconds of video.  He had about 5 chances, he made two of them.  Sat a lot of the 2nd and 4th quarter; that’s a good thing, we were pasting this team and the other kids should play more when we are up like that.

The other team, as woeful as they were, did have three very big guys…there were a couple of time they put them all on the court at one time and Christopher was immediately placed back into the game at those junctures.