Saturday, December 11, 2010

Seattle

Not a lot of posting because I’ve been super busy at work.

Suzanne, Kevin, and Matthew returned from Seattle late Tuesday night….they had a good time and I’ll share here the pictures they shared with me, either via text message or Facebook.

 2010-12-SeahawkGame04 

As I’ve said before; they had some sweet seats

  2010-12-SeahawkGame03

Matthew was very excited; the tattoos were almost impossible to get off….I had to pull out the goo-be-gone stuff on Wednesday when they got home to fully eradicate the ink

 2010-12-SeahawkGame02

The Seahawks fell behind 14-0…..I assume Suzanne took this picture of Kevin at some point when the Seahawks were floundering.

 2010-12-SeahawkGame01 

But all’s well that ends well…..they won 31-14 and here are two happy fans!

 

 2010-12-SeattleMatthewFunnies2010-12-MatthePikePlace

A few pictures of Matthew; one reading the funnies at breakfast one morning (I don’t think he’s ever read them at home; Suzanne found it amusing) and one of the “I want to go fishing” boy with the fish at Pike Place Market.

2010-12-Seattle10

This was the view at dawn from the Marriott in Redmond

2010-12-Seattle11

And they had a great view of the Space Needle when they switched over to the Westin for the last two nights downtown

2010-12-SeattleMtRanier

You can go days (weeks!!) without seeing Mt. Ranier off in the distance; happily for the group they were able to spy it on three of the four days…this was the last day and the look out the window of the terminal as they waited to come back home

2010-12-CpherSleeping

I received a lot of photos from Suzanne; she received one from me….this photo of Christopher having crashed for the night after a busy day here at home.