Friday, August 24, 2012

Tennis – Quad #4

 

CCF08242012_00000

A little more success in this quad; AA Greenhills is the defending Div 4 state champ, LC was 2nd, and RGL was top ten in Division 3.

I guess the biggest news was that the coach came up and talked with me as I was taping the first game…..said that he would be paring different people with Kevin today; he was trying to figure out who the best fit would be.  Seemed to ask if Kevin was bothered by the switching, I said no, Kevin could care less (although one of the three partners did a few things to annoy Kevin during their match).  I saw the full RGL match, where Kevin was playing about as well as he could play and was just blowing away the kids from RGL on his serve…they couldn’t return it.

Only saw the last quarter of the LC match…..more unforced errors here; Kevin said they made it a lot tougher than it should have been.