Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture Time

 

So, amidst all the hectic activity of Kevin’s birthday, my deployment, and so on and so forth….Suzanne scheduled a sitting at Portrait Innovations.  Cheap, but they turn out surprisingly well.

And in the most shocking development of all, the boys that tend to have the most trouble pulling together a quality picture come up big!

2012-12-Pictures10

2012-12-Pictures09

I’m not sure which of these pictures are going to get ordered….I just grabbed the ones from the digital studio that I liked.  A theme, though, for these pictures is that Cpher is the one, almost universally, who didn’t come out very well. 

2012-12-Pictures08

The first of the standing up photos that really turned out well!

2012-12-Pictures07

2012-12-Pictures06

2012-12-Pictures05

As part of the sitting, the photographer had to (had to) take a picture with a prop.  Suzanne was telling me that she made it clear that she had no interest in this, and the woman said, I have to do it, and in less than a minute it was done.  And the boys, for some crazy reason, asked to do the picture with this giant teddy bear.

And they turned out great!

2012-12-Pictures04

Just not quite there…..just seems a little off to me.

2012-12-Pictures02

Best picture of Kevin in ages…….

2012-12-Pictures01

The best of the three of them together……to my eye at least.