Friday, February 7, 2014

A Look Back

Facebook, for its tenth anniversary, produced these look back videos that well, give you a minute of video looking back at select posts and pictures you’ve uploaded.  I grabbed Suzanne and my videos and downloaded them to post here.

As always, click on the pictures to see the video:

New Picture (14)

(my video)

New Picture (15)

(Suzanne’s video)

Took me a bit of doing to finally get my video; I didn’t like one of the pictures that showed up and first, and deleted it from my profile, and then my video disappeared for three days.  But yesterday, it finally reappeared.  Wasn’t quite the same as the first time though. 

Anyway, there are quite a few noticeable differences between Suzanne’s video and mine that are worth talking about

1)  Kevin’s mostly absent from my video….he’s in almost every photo that Suzanne had randomly chosen.  In fact, Matthew’s friend Henry appears in more photos on my video than either Kevin or Cpher!

2)  Suzanne wins for the most-liked post…that picture of the national merit ceremony above. 

3)  I was on Facebook quite some time before Suzanne joined.

Today, even as I was typing out this post, Facebook added the ability to edit the video (within a narrow set of parameters).  So, swapped some pictures out for others.  Still couldn’t get Kevin and his snowball as one of the ‘main’ photos…maybe the one change I really wanted that I couldn’t make.

New Picture (16)

(edited….at least the snowball-guy shows up near the end)