Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deja Vu

Names altered to protect the innocent, but, this exchange occurred on Kevin’s Facebook wall….

I remember annoying the tall girl in middle school….that ended up well I guess!  Your cast of characters includes AM the aforementioned tall girl and JIL and JC two other facebook friends.  I believe they are all in orchestra; AM ran cross country with Kevin and Suzanne reported that they were walking and taking together at the football game last Friday….

AM:  You little butt. I dont like you. QUIT SCARING ME. I feel I alwasys have to look over my shoulder. Thanks Kevin thanks.

JIL likes this.

JIL:  Lmao.! its so funny when he scares you though. lol.!

AM:  NOOOOO!!!!! JIL.Your on my death listy jk... hahahhaa :)

JIL:  lol. but you have to admit that it is pretty halarious! haha. you get that imma kill you kevin liook on yur face!!! haha.!! omgg. soo hows dork-a-stra?

AM:  lolz I had to look at that 50 timnes cause I thought you meant Kevin WHen you siad dork-e-stra :))))))))

JIL: lol.! hahaha.! wow alex. yur so mean! haha. but that was funny(=

JC:  kevin is kinda creepy smtms lol

AM:  I knowww!!! sorry kevin. WAIT NO IM NOT SUCK IT UP YOU WEENNNIIIE!! yea whos scard now. ::)))

JC:  YEA JC

Kevin:  your welcome

Kevin:  thanks a lot JC