Saturday, March 20, 2010

Iphone Photo Dump

It's time for another edition of that blog-staple....the Iphone Photo Dump

2010-03-WileyHolly22010-03-WileyHolly

Holly has figured out what goes and what doesn’t pretty quick.  Perched on the couch?  Check.  Sleeping on top of her big brother?  Check.

2010-03-BreslinMSU-PSU

Don’t think I ever mentioned that Kevin and I got some tickets for the Michigan State / Penn State game a few weeks back.  Turned out pretty well I guess…went in thinking the Nittany Lions had a pretty good chance of getting blown out and with 2 minutes left the arena was dead quiet as Penn State clung to a one point lead.  Alas, it wasn’t to be, and Sparty won by 2. 

We were about 6 rows from the top, if you’re curious.

2010-03-MatthewArt-Zoo2010-03-MatthewPingPongDrums

These were hanging on the walls at school as I walked in to teach Junior Achievement earlier this month.  The Ping Pong Drums were Matthew and Dad’s attempt at a musical instrument; I wouldn’t have used so much duct tape but Matthew won the day there.  The instrument did what it was supposed to (show the difference between low and high frequencies) so, there is that.

2010-03-MatthewDrSeuss2010-03-MatthewDrSeuss-Color

I didn’t take this picture, Mom did.  It’s on my Iphone because she texted it to me.  I’ve attended Dr. Seuss’ day with Kevin and Christopher; Mom made it for Matthew’s turn and brought along a crockpot full of green scrambled eggs as well!

The photo on the right is me playing with a new photo app I have; allows the color separation.

2010-03-MatthewArt-Cat 

Matthew’s contribution to the Okemos Fine Arts Festival; a three night program at the high school.  All of the elementary schools have artwork hung by the students posted in the halls.  There are concerts on three different nights featuring the different groups of fifth graders and middle school students…the final night features the high school ensembles (and the program for that looked incredible…but, we won’t be going.)

2010-03-CpherArt-Pattern2010-03-CpherArt-CatTemple 

Christopher’s contributions to the Festival…the picture on the right is based, I think, on a short story titled “The Cat and the Temple”….not sure about that…sure I’ll get more when we do the art posts in a few months.

  2010-03-KevinsFoot  

this photo deserves a post of it’s own….