Sunday, January 2, 2011

Prognostication

I think I’ve previously posted here that Suzanne and I participate in a football pool; pick the winners, rank each game from 1 to 16, and the person with the most aggregate points wins. 

Suzanne, by total points, this year, kicked my butt.  She’s in 4th, I’m like 42nd or something like that (out of 60 something entrants).  But, for a while, I had bragging rights because I won a week.  Suzanne won about two or three weeks later, so, there went that.

The last week of football brought me a present; I won again (I’ve done so well I don’t even need tonight’s game to win…only lost two games for a total of 6 points down the drain).  So, while Suzanne’s overall ranking in the pool may be much higher than mine, the only thing that counts (dolla dolla bills y’all) has me bringing in more than her.

It’s a competitive world around here (I am back on top of the table tennis world!); I’m glad I’m ahead on this front!