Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break – Day 4: Sea Day

As Suzanne said, “Once you go aft-wrap, you never go back…”. I guess I understand that….the cabin isn’t much to talk about but oh man, the balcony goes on for miles.

IMG_3577_thumb1

The best part of the balcony is that at least some part of it is always in shade….a huge plus for my fair-skinned spouse.

What else happened on the Sea Day? Unlike other cruises, we really dialed back the ‘go-from-event-to-event’ stuff we’ve done in the past….Cpher and Matthew were off with their friends a lot. I know I sat up on deck and did some blogging. Oh, we had brunch….which doesn’t sound like much but had this delicacy as a menu item…….Funnest French Toast. That’s French Toast coated in your choice of cereals: Honey Nut Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, or…….

IMG_3585_thumb2

Fruit Loops!

Went and saw the comedians at night; they were pretty funny. And oh yeah, Matthew and I absolutely had to go watch the Kentucky/Wisconsin game on the big screen….because….

New-Picture-12_thumb1

As long as UCONN and Kentucky won…I won the pool that this bracket was in. First prize is 85% of the pot; $10 an entry, 100 entries! A very nice way to start the cruise……