Friday, September 26, 2014

Iphone Photo Dump – It Has Been A While Edition

I haven’t done one of these posts in a while; I just realize I’m not taking as many random pictures any more.  Really need to work on that!  Pictures not presented in any kind of order….

2014-09-IphoneDumpCpherZoo

Since my promise of a puppy is on hold until the saga of Wiley is over, there are a few things that have been done around here to thank a boy for tackling cross country.  One of those things is a trip to Potter Park Zoo; he loves it and it is pretty quick.  We went early one Saturday morning…it was kind of cool out (thus the sweatshirt) and the animals were all out.  Had a good time with the big guy.

 2014-09-IphoneDumpMatthewCamp

This is from the week I was in Boston with Kevin for orientation; both Fric and Frac were signed up for lineman camp (it was cheap and an easier way of dealing with them for the three mornings I would be gone).  The trophy belongs to Matthew; who won the award in his age group. 

 2014-09-IphoneDumpWiley

Wiley, master of the car ride, journeyed out a Sunday or two ago to help the boys run the cross country course before the first meet.  Wiley, well, he struggled to walk all the way out here from the parking lot but did it.  No leash necessary at this point…..

2014-09-IphoneDumpCpherDizzy

This series of texts occurred during that same lineman camp…..Cpher ended up getting a hold of Mom and talking through it.  We still aren’t sure what was going on; didn’t eat right in the morning, ate something funny…who knows.  But he did sound like he almost fainted doing the wind sprints at the end of the day…

2014-09-IphoneDumpIphones

Finally, after hanging onto my 4S for a loooong time, I have moved on to the Iphone 6.  Suzanne is going to get the Iphone 6 Plus…we’ll have an update on just how big that thing is later…..

 2014-09-IphoneDumpMatthewMarino

When this boy crashes, he crashes hard.  Marino was happy to have him there!

2014-09-IphoneDumpKevinAPScholar

This came in the mail….might as well post it here. 

 2014-09-IphoneDumpKevinELPD

This wasn’t the last photo when I started the post, but, I had to put it here, since this photo has the most ‘story’ to it…..

As Kevin has left, a great cleanup of the Kevin “stuff” left in his car has occurred.  And this week, I found this slip of paper at the bottom of a stack of papers in the center storage of the CR-V between the driver and passenger seat.  Resolve to myself to ask the boy what the heck this is the next time we talk! 

Had a nice talk with the boy; at first he is like “I don’t know” and then after I say I guess I’m going to have to traipse down to the East Lansing “"PD and get the police report his memory returns!  He “slightly bumped” someone on Grand River Avenue!  There was no damage to the other car but the woman insisted on filing the report because it wasn’t her car that she was driving.  Kevin says it happened because he was adjusting the defroster and misjudged the stopping distance.  Said he was hoping this was something that he could confess to at Thanksgiving five years from now.

Sigh.