Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bonus Soccer Video

For the most part, I’ve settled down into a nice comfortable editing pattern for the video that Kevin grudgingly has been collecting; if there’s a goal, go back two minutes, clip, save the file, done.

But, sometimes, it doesn’t work out that way.  Game 3, about 2 weeks ago, was a 0-0 tie that we pretty much dominated but couldn’t score.  Since I have some alone time in the hotel, I went back to the first half and clipped out the times that Christopher and Matthew touched the ball and pasted them together into one file.  Not quite sure what I thought I’d find when I did it, but, it turns out the seven short clips of each boy do a great job of showing the strong, and weak, points of how they play.

Matthew’s video is here.

Christopher’s video is here.