Monday, June 11, 2012

Let’s Hear It For The Boy

 

New Picture (4)

Kevin, after the musical, was asked along with a few other boys to ‘help out’ and perform in her studio’s recital.  What Kevin at first mentioned was “one or two rehearsals” turned into 6 to 8 rehearsals along with 3 performances this weekend; not sure he would have done this knowing the commitment up front and not sure we would have went along with it either. 

Click on the picture to get the video; Kevin appears about the 3:25 mark.  These are the last two numbers of the show (and let me say here that sitting through this recital was an interesting experience in “what if I had girls not boys”).  The dancers here are the Jr and Sr companies; the best at the studio (I think…).  I guess I would have thought they’d be more synchronized then they were, but, again, what the heck do I know.

For the record, Kevin’s partner is Paige.