Sunday, March 20, 2011

Iphone photo dump

Not many pictures, but, there are a few to put up here

2011-02-ViewFromOffice

The teleworking thing is pretty awesome; this is the view from the desk in the office. 

  

2011-03-IntCarFtCollins

When I went out to Ft. Collins Colorado two weeks ago, this is the vehicle that greeted me in the Hertz lot.  My intermediate sized car….

I had to look inside at the rental agreement to double-check that I had the right vehicle…..who needs a hotel room when you have this!

 2011-03-CpherGloGolf

Christopher at Glo Golf during Matthew’s early birthday celebration.  Didn’t go as planned because the laser tag place was sold out for hours but I think everyone had fun nonentheless….

2011-03-KevinRoof

Temperatures climbed over 50….Kevin and I go to the roof to take the Christmas lights down….