Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation - Day 1 - post 1

Typing from 31000 ft over Ohio as Suzanne and I are on our way to New York City.

...I'm blogging on Suzanne's new Ipad, my anniversary present to her ( crystal is 15. Screen is some sort of crystal, right?). The irony that I'm using it right now is not lost on us.

We're both in 1st class....Suzanne again enjoying the benefits of my frequent flying.

No new Kevin news, he leaves France tonight to head back to Germany. Another 16 hour bus ride. Did send a short email confirming he was having fun and adding that they stopped for two hours in Limoges.

Fric and Frac arrived safely in Florida. Flights went well and they are swimming and wii-ing away.

Tonight is pizza, Billy Elliot, and a trip to the open all night Apple store to try and sort out my Iphone issues