Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Biddy

Another note home from a host family in Germany.  We had to look up what a biddy meant!

“Hey Kevin,

My name is Felix and I´m your guest brother for the the 5 days you were in Germany.

I´m 14 years old and my birth date is on the 2/10/1996 and I play piano since 10 years.

I go on a secondary school near by my home and and it´s called ´Emil von Behring Gymnasium´. I There I study English for 4 years (I am always aboveboard for corrections in my english =) ) and Latin for 2 years.

My primary interests and activities are Snowboarding, jog, play piano, meet friends and hear music.

My fathers name is Jens D. an he works at the Fire Department of the Hamburg airport.

My mothers name is Simone D. and she works as a Database Administrator. .

I have one brother and one sister both play an instrument. My brother plays guitar and my little sister plays violin in the orchestra stormarn scool ahrensburg..

We have 4 biddys, four cows and one old rabbit and lot´s of birds.

I hope you´ll write back!!

Nice wishes from Germany,

Felix D.”