Sunday, August 22, 2010

Christopher’s Nintendo Visions

After pulling pictures from the boys Itouch’s I realized that I needed to go back and pull off the pictures they have accumulated on their Nintendo DSi’s. 

Christopher had about 463 photos….these are the ones I decided to rename and keep in our files for the rest of time….and post here for your amusement.

 Cpher-DSI001 Cpher-DSI002 Cpher-DSI003 Cpher-DSI004

A series of self-portraits with his little brother hamming it up as well

Cpher-DSI005 

The flower looks better here than on Christopher

Cpher-DSI006

There were at least 20-30 pictures of Pokemon stickers…I only saved one of them Cpher-DSI020

You can add some effects and do editing on the DSi.  Christopher loves him some Wiley.

Cpher-DSI021

This picture was a new one on me; the boys have collected Madison and placed her inside of Wiley’s crate in the basement….

Cpher-DSI022 Cpher-DSI023 Cpher-DSI024

Liked this edit as well…

 Cpher-DSI025 Cpher-DSI026

A dog, relaxing in the front yard

Cpher-DSI027 Cpher-DSI028

When I downloaded the photos I lost a lot of the dates and they didn’t come out in order.  I think these two might be the most recent photos of the bunch and were taken on the boys journey with Grandma and Gramps to Florida Caverns

Cpher-DSIHawaii01 Cpher-DSIHawaii02 Cpher-DSIHawaii03 Cpher-DSIHawaii04 Cpher-DSIHawaii11Cpher-DSIHawaii08Cpher-DSIHawaii10Cpher-DSIHawaii09

There was a smattering of photos from Hawaii…I think most of these are from the day we took the Road To Hana

Cpher-DSIHawaii05 Cpher-DSIHawaii06 Cpher-DSIHawaii07   

That kid cracks me up!

 Cpher-DSI040

There were a few pictures of stuffed animals posed on his bed

Cpher-DSI041 Cpher-DSI042

Cpher-DSI043

And at least 100+ pictures of pictures of Taylor Swift….